White Castle Restaurant
Located a quarter of a mile north of I-270, White Castle is a St. Louis favorite for fast food hamburgers. Its miniature "slider" hamburgers, also known as "belly bombers" according to the locals, are the cornerstone of White Castle's fast food meals. The restaurant also offers specialty sandwiches such as fish, pulled pork, jalapeno cheese and bacon cheese. All of its entrees can be topped off with cheese fries and a milk shake.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.whitecastle.com/food/menu
- Specialties: Sliders, cheese fries, milk shakes
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night