Walgreens, the drug store chain with over 6,000 locations nationwide, offers a pharmacy that's connected to every other Walgreens for prescription-filling convenience. There's a large selection of beauty products and shaving accessories for women and men. You'll also find gift cards, household items, candy, photography supplies and photo processing. Toys are available, as are newspapers, magazines, tobacco, ice or your favorite candy.
- Hours: Store: Mon - Sun, 8am - 10pm; Pharmacy: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Curb cut in front of store.
- Founding Date: 1901
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Pharmacy accepts insurance.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Redbox DVD rental,Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru
- Features: ATM, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No