Village of The Blue Rose
Located on the corner of St Jacques and St Francois, The Village of the Blue Rose is a thrift, gift and antique shop. The unique thing about this shop is that all items in the store are donated and all proceeds from the sale of the items are used to support a home for handicapped children in Clarksville, Missouri. This company has been helping the children for 20 years.
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 10am-5pm; Saturday, 10am-2pm
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Antiques, gifts and collectibles
- What makes this community special?: Nice people
- Donations hours: Any time during business hours