Located in the historic Myers Farm building, The Barn Deli has been serving area residents soups, salads and sandwiches for 32 years. The restaurant is locally-owned and -operated and prides itself on great, fast service and its homemade desserts. There are different specials each day of the week and barbecue on Saturday.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 3pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The building is on level ground with handicapped parking available in front.
- Founding Date: 1978
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Soups, salads, sandwiches, barbecue (Saturday only), homemade desserts
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Sugar-free
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: This community is great because it stays consistent; the people are loyal to the places they like.
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual