Since 1966, Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken has been garnering fans across the country, and it's no wonder. Lee's chicken is always fresh and never frozen. Each piece is breaded by hand and cooked to perfection in a pressure cooker.
Lee's serves a full menu of succulent offerings, including jumbo chicken strips and boneless dippers, shrimp, country-fried steak, chicken pot pie and fried livers and gizzards.
Choose homestyle meals, boxes or buckets. Available sides include whipped potatoes and gravy, Cajun rice, broccoli pasta salad, corn on the cob and biscuits. There's a kids' menu for the youngsters, too.
- Hours: Restaurant: Mon - Sun, 10:30am - 9pm; drive-thru: Mon - Sun, 10:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Founding Date: 1966
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Chicken, shrimp, country-fried steak, sides
- Menu link: www.leesstl.com/
- Specialties: Fresh, hand-breaded chicken
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Chicken
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Chicken
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual