Alaska Klondike Coffee
Located just South of Flower Valley Shopping Center, Alaska Klondike Coffee Company is a coffee house. They roast their own coffee in-store and all of their coffees are private estate coffees that come straight from the growers. Drinks start with a double shot of expresso at no extra charge.
They also offer hot chocolate made from 9 different types of chocolates; no powders are used. The ambience is an eclectic coffee house feel with plenty of tables to relax and sip their tasty beverages. The Tropical Nut Special Coffee is absolutely fantastic and highly recommended. They also sell Spyderco pocket knives.
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 6am-4:30pm; Sat, Sun, 7am-11pm; Closed 12pm-1pm Mon-Fri for lunch
- Founding Date: 1994
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Fresh Roasted Coffee, hot chocolate, tea, bagels, cinnamon rolls, muffins, biscotti, chocolates, real soda (made with sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup)
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic, Sugar-free
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.alaskaklondikecoffee.com
- Specialties: In store fresh micro roasted coffee
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Everything is made from scratch.