Construction work at a number of schools in the (HSD) will cause a number of relocations and office changes this summer.
Earlier this week, HSD sent out a press release regarding the summer school and office changes for a number of schools. The construction is a result of the approved $120 million Proposition H bond issue for facility updates.
, , , Larimore, , , and Twillman elementary schools will be closed this summer for construction as well as East and West early childhood education centers.
The following list provides information on where you can submit the 2012-13 building use applications for these respective schools:
- Applications will be accepted at Townsend Elementary School on behalf of Hazelwood East Early Childhood Education Center
- Applications and summer school will be accepted and held at for Jana Elementary School.
- Applications will be taken at Grannemann Elementary for Jury Elementary School. Applications for Keeven Elementary will also be taken at Grannemann.
- Summer School for Jury Elementary School will be held at
- Applications will be accepted at Hazelwood Southeast Middle School for Larimore Elementary School and Twillman Elementary School.
- Summer school for Larimore Elementary School will be at Arrowpoint Elementary School.
- Applications will be taken at Walker Elementary School for Lusher and McCurdy elementary schools.
- Summer school for Lusher and McCurdy elementary will be held at
- Applications will be taken at for Russell Elementary School.
- Summer school for Russell Elementary will be held at
- Summer school for Twillman Elementary will be held at Townsend Elementary School.
- Applications for Hazelwood West Early Childhood Education Center will be taken at .
Applications will be accepted June 4-15. Elementary schools will open July 16 and will resume accepting applications in their temporary locations.