Although students are out of school, administrators are already getting ready for the 2012-2013 school year.
Enrollment in the (HSD) opened July 2.
Families living in the district can enroll their children 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Hazelwood School District.
In order to enroll, parents/guardians must have:
- Original state-issue birth certificate for the student
- Current immunization records for the student
- Transcript for students in grades 9-12 or most recent report card for students in grades K-8
- Discipline record from previous school, grades 6-12
- Current drivers’ license or state ID for the parent/guardian
- Proof of residency
The district will be closed for the .
School begins in the Hazelwood School District Aug. 13.