The Ferguson-Florissant School District will get school underway Aug. 12 for its 2013-2014 school year.
The district published its calendar on the site and on Facebook earlier this week. The Board of Education approved it during its February meeting.
The calendar includes 177 student attendance days, where the 2012-2013 calendar had 179 student attendance days.
- Calendar includes at least 174 school days and 1,044 hours of instruction.
- Calendar that has less than 174 school days and a minimum of 1,044 hours of instruction.
- Calendar that has 142 school days and a minimum of 1,044 hours of instruction.
Spring break will be held March 24-28, and the year is set to end May 22.
For the full calendar, check out the Ferguson-Florissant School District website.
To see other stories about the 2013-2014, see:
- Ferguson-Florissant Schools May Face $10 Million Budget Shortfall
- 5 Proposed Budget Cuts for Ferguson-Florissant School District