Three West County men face criminal charges as police said they kicked in an apartment door and stole items on Saturday.
Florissant Police said the men broke into the apartment Saturday and took a 47-inch, flat-screen TV and cash from the apartment in the 2100 block of Keeven Lane in Florissant near Koch Park.
Three men were charged Sunday with second-degree burglary and felony stealing:
- Dustin Schilling, 27, of the 100 block of Ballwin Manor Drive in Ballwin;
- Gary R. Cain, 48, of the 800 block of Crestland Drive in Ballwin;
- Brandon Spence, 22, of the 2400 block of Westglen Farms Drive in Wildwood.
According to a police report, witness statements led officers to the defendants.
Bail was set at $15,000 for each of the men.
For more crime information on Florissant Patch, see the following articles:
- Three Face Burglary Charges in Florissant
- North County Man Admits to Being Lookout in Florissant Burglary