A man faces criminal charges after Florissant Police said he broke into three apartments on Flordawn Drive.
Amon Freeman, 26, was charged Friday with three counts of second-degree burglary and three counts of felony stealing. His address is listed in the 1600 block of North 17th Street in St. Louis.
Florissant Police said Freeman broke into three apartments in the 2200 block of Flordawn at Pelican Cove Apartments in Florissant:
- 12:10 p.m. Oct 8, stole a laptop and television
- Between 8 a.m. and 4:52 p.m. Sept. 7, stole a television, purse, $200 cash, and a checkbook
- Between 6:30 and 11:43 a.m. Sept. 4, stole a PlayStation 3 game console, television, a Netbook and five videos.
Freeman is being held in St. Louis County jail in lieu of a $50,000 bond.
For more crime information on Florissant Patch, see the following articles:
- North County Man Admits to Being Lookout in Florissant Burglary
- Police Blotter: A String of Burglaries Continue in Florissant Area