Five people were indicted by a St. Louis County grand jury Thursday for 11 car thefts at Lou Fusz Buick GMC Oct. 11. Three of the five indicted on the Lou Fusz Thefts also have been charged with car thefts from Johnny Londoff Chevrolet on the same night.
Indicted on 11 counts of car theft, second-degree burglary and felony theft were:
- Marlen Waller, 18, of the 1100 block South 13th Street in St. Louis
- Trevonn K. Hunter, 20 of the 1200 block of South 13th Street in St. Louis
- Derrell Howell, 19, of the 1200 block of South 11th Avenue in St. Louis
- Deangelo Latimore, 21, of the 2100 block of Stansbury in St. Louis
- Chelsea Ashcraft, 20, of the 200 block of Deane Court in Sunset Hills
Waller, Hunter and Howell also are charged with stealing cars from Johnny Londoff Chevrolet in Florissant on the same evening.
St. Louis County Police spokesman Officer Randy Vaughn said the five defendants, acting with others, stole the vehicles and parked them in various locations in the city and county. One car stolen from the Lou Fusz dealership was recovered at Johnny Londoff Chevrolet.
For more crime information on Florissant Patch, see the following articles: