Too busy last week to stay up to date on all the news happening in and around North St. Louis County? Not to worry. Patch has your back.
In case you missed them, here were some of the top headlines from the two North County Patchsites—Florissant Patch and Hazelwood Patch—over the last few days:
- Boeing Co. engineers are currently pursuing a new contract with the company and things are gong no where.
- A Hazelwood couple is grieving after a coyote entered their back yard and killed their dog.
- A man faces criminal charges after Florissant Police said he broke into three apartments on Flordawn Drive.
- A .
- A man faces criminal charges after police said he molested a child between 11 and 13 years old in North County.
- A department store employee at Chesterfield Mall had his credit-debit card stolen by a co-worker, police said.
- As Jamestown Mall's new owners struggle to pay tens of thousands in gas and electric bills left unpaid by the previous owners, St. Louis County officials issue an ultimatum: pay up or close the doors Nov. 30.
- Antoinette Crayton, Elona S. Johnson, Madeline Jean Jackson, all from the City of Florissant, were among the ten Poetry in Motion contest winners selected out of more than 100 entries.
- Students from North County Christian School and Florissant Mayor Thomas P, Schneider recently joined forces in a project to help feed hungry children.