We’re giving you five stories that were some of the most popular reads on Florissant Patch during the month of March.
- The Taste of North County, hosted by the Greater North County Chamber of Commerce and City of Florissant, became a big talker around town and was a success. More than 900 people attended the business showcase and sampled from a dozen restaurants.
- Many people were counting down the days until Chipotle opened its doors on Lindbergh. Although, the grand opening was a few days off, it finally opened on March 9.
- Eventually, a Florissant couple came forward, but it took almost a month before the prize was claimed.
- Readers wanted to know about a woman who ran into three parked cars and then slapped the owner of one of the cars who tried to follow her. St. Louis County police eventually arrested the woman who turned out to be drunk, according to police.
- Many people were interested in the state health department's investigation of Coldwater Creek and all of its updates throughout the month.
- Readers also followed the breaking news event of a man being shot in a North County hair salon on West Florissant. The police chased a man who left the scene in a car and arrested him in the City of St. Louis.