Earlier this month, the 2012 Valley of Flower’s Court was announced at the annual Queens Dinner, according to a press release.
Thirteen ladies and their sponsors were announced at the dinner held April 1 at the .
The ladies selected to be queen candidates, include:
- Courtney Brooks – North County Churches Uniting for Racial Harmony and Justice
- Delaney Callan – North County CYC
- Karyn Jones – Accessible Play, Inc.
- Madison Kirk –
- Lauren Lemp – Florissant Valley Jaycees
- Ashley Norton –
- Poala Ramirez –
- Katie Schonhoff –
- Alyson Schroeder –
- Jackie Schultz – Florissant Rotary Club
- Kim Thro –
- Sadie Votruba –
- Monica Wilson –
The queen and her court will be announced toward the end of the festival, May 6 at 4 p.m. She will serve as the 50th Valley of Flowers queen.