Are you looking for a new place to call home? Each week, Patch goes on a hunt for homes for rent in . This week, we’re featuring homes that offer solutions for common challenges faced by would-be renters.
Got allergies? These Florissant rental homes might be a safe bet. They don’t allow smoking or pets.
- 835 Liberty Village—$1,495 monthly, three bedrooms, three baths, 1,144 square feet.
- 874 Liberty Village--$1,045 monthly, two bedrooms, two baths, 1,035 square feet.
Need to save money? This homeowner is looking for a renter for her finished basement, which is fully finished and has two bedrooms.
- Florissant Basement—$500 monthly, two bedrooms, one bath, shared kitchen.
Only need a short-term rental? This well-maintained Florissant home might be the solution.
- Florissant Home--$1,650 monthly, three bedrooms, three baths, 1,948 square feet.
Do you have furry family members? One of these pet-friendly rentals could be your new home.
- 2414 Wharton Ct.--$1,050 monthly, three bedrooms, two baths, pets under 30 pounds accepted.
- 629 Greenway Manor Dr.--$848 - $858 monthly, two bedrooms, two baths, large dogs accepted.
Not a fan of yard work and home maintenance? One of these rental condos could provide the perfect home—and no need to get your hands dirty.