Invite a friend
St. Louis Area Medical Equipment Drive
St. Louis HELP is holding a medical equipment drive on Saturday, May 5 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at nine St. Louis-area locations.
The organization accepts donations of new or previously owned medical devices from the community, cleans the items and then loans the equipment to anyone in need for free.
You can drop off the equipment at any of these convenient locations:
- St. Louis HELP Warehouse, 9709 Dielman Rock Island Dr., Olivette, 314-567-4700
- Webster Groves City Hall, 4 E. Lockwood Ave., Webster Groves, 314-963-5300
- St. Gabriel Church, 6303 Nottingham, St. Louis City, 314-353-6303
- North Pointe Aquatic Center, 330 Holloway Road, Ballwin, 636-227-8580
- St. Anthony's Hospital, 10010 Kennerly Rd., South County, Rear Loading Dock Area
- Schnuck's, 141 Hilltown Village, Chesterfield, 636-532-2505
- North County Community Church, 7410 Howdershell Rd., Florissant, 314-522-3366
- New Covenant Church, 300 Siedentop Rd., St. Charles, 314-344-0373
- Cathedral of St. Peter, 200 W. Harrison Street, Belleville, IL, 618-234-1166
St. Louis HELP will be collecting donations of manual and power wheelchairs, scooters, canes/crutches/walkers, electric hospital beds, shower chairs, tub benches, grab bars, elevated toilet seats, portable commodes, lift chairs, seating cushions, back supports, folding ramps and nearly every type of medical equipment, except oxygen and medications.
See stlhelp.org for locations and more information!