Tis the Season for Holiday Events
The Chamber's members are busy with upcoming events.
Florissant has a lot going on within the community, and our chamber is no exception.
The Greater North County Chamber of Commerce hosts a number of meetings and events, we’re keeping the community in the loop about their latest happenings.
Check out what the chamber and its members have coming up:
- Stop in for a pizza at Papa Murphy’s Dec. 8. Papa Murphy’s Pizza has teamed up with the Salvation Army and will donate 20 percent of its sales to them.
- Preparing for the Christmas Day meal, and don’t have time to cook on Christmas Eve? Yacovelli’s will host a Christmas Eve Buffet Dec. 24. The meal will be held 4-7 p.m., and they are accepting reservations. The cost is $19.95 for adults and $10.95 for children.
- The City of Ferguson will host its Twilight Christmas House Tour, Dec. 11, 4-7 p.m. Tickets are $8, and all proceeds help local families in need. For more information, call 314-521-5002 or 314-359-5927.
- Straughn Chiropractic will present a wellness presentation to those interested in it, Dec. 14 at 4:30 p.m. Refreshments will be provided. For more information, call 314-839-6520.
- The Chamber wants everyone to save the date for the 5th Annual Mayors’ Shamrock Ball, which benefits Valley Industries. The ball will be held March 3, 6:30-11 p.m, at Garden Villas North.