Construction work at a number of schools in the Hazelwood School District (HSD) will cause a number of relocations and office changes this summer.
Earlier this week, HSD sent out a press release regarding the summer school and office changes for a number of schools. The construction is a result of the approved $120 million Proposition H bond issue for facility updates.
The following list provides information on where you can submit the 2012-13 building use applications for these respective schools:
- Applications will be accepted at Townsend Elementary School on behalf of Hazelwood East Early Childhood Education Center
- Applications and summer school will be accepted and held at Walker Elementary School for Jana Elementary School.
- Applications will be taken at Grannemann Elementary for Jury Elementary School. Applications for Keeven Elementary will also be taken at Grannemann.
- Summer School for Jury Elementary School will be held at Barrington Elementary School.
- Applications will be accepted at Hazelwood Southeast Middle School for Larimore Elementary School and Twillman Elementary School.
- Summer school for Larimore Elementary School will be at Arrowpoint Elementary School.
- Applications will be taken at Walker Elementary School for Lusher and McCurdy elementary schools.
- Summer school for Lusher and McCurdy elementary will be held at Lawson Elementary School.
- Applications will be taken at Armstrong Elementary for Russell Elementary School.
- Summer school for Russell Elementary will be held at McNair Elementary School.
- Summer school for Twillman Elementary will be held at Townsend Elementary School.
- Applications for Hazelwood West Early Childhood Education Center will be taken at Garrett Elementary school.
Applications will be accepted June 4-15. Elementary schools will open July 16 and will resume accepting applications in their temporary locations.