North County Incorporated, Regional Development Association (NCI) will honor Florissant Police Department Officer Mike Vernon, who was injured in the line of duty in late May, as well as a number of other Florissant residents.
NCI will honor 30 professionals and leaders for their contributions to their professions and communitiies next month in a reception.
“North County has some amazingly talented young business, civic and community leaders who are excelling in their professions, as well as volunteering for area civic and charitable organizations,” said Rebecca Zoll, President/CEO of NCI. “Through their work and volunteerism they are making a positive difference in our community. NCI Salutes 30 Leaders in their Thirties is our way of saying ‘thanks for your contributions’.”
The list of honorees includes:
- Montize Aaron, Pattonville School District
- Elena Amirault, Hazelwood School District
- Jeff Appel, Edward Jones
- Joshua Baumann, Lutheran High School North
- Wesley Bell, St. Louis Community College - Florissant Valley
- Donny Carver, US Bank
- Mike Crossno, Vantage Credit Union
- Nyron Edwards, Hazelwood School District
- Lindsey Gallahue, Commercial Bank
- Andrew Harris, Hazelwood School District
- Amy Hawkins, Christian Hospital
- Keeley Hayes, SSM DePaul Health Center
- Julie Hercules, Incarnate Word Academy
- LaRenda Hutt, Riverview Gardens School District
- Bonita Jamison, Jennings School District
- Rodney Lewis, Ed.D, Ferguson-Florissant School District
- Megan Martinez, Missouri Veterans Home
- Justin Naber, Fred Weber Inc.
- Jennifer Roper, Ed.D, Hazelwood School District
- Melissa Russell, Garden Villas North
- Krista Sherman, Special School District
- Jason Shupp, Ferguson Roofing
- Craig Szczuka, Falcon Service
- Michael Vernon, Florissant Police Department
- Elizabeth Wade, Pulaski Bank
- Kari Welker, Countryside Townhomes, LLC
- Sandy Wiley, Ed.D, Ritenour School District
- Melanie Wiginton, T&L Tree Service, Inc.
- Eric Winkles, Ferguson-Florissant School District
- Cornell Young, Both Sides of the 50
If you’d like to attend the reception and luncheon, you’ll need to make a reservation. The cost is $40 per person. Businesses and organizations may purchase sponsorship packages and place advertisements in the event’s program book.