New Law: Surgery Center Approved at Florissant City Council Meeting
The Council had a number of bills for first reading Monday night.
The Florissant City Council had six bills for first reading and none for second reading during Monday night’s meeting, but it passed one bill into law.
Find out what’s up for second and final reading during the council’s Sept. 10 meeting:
- Bill 8853 was read for the first time and it would authorize an amendment for liquor stores as a special use in a B-4 zoning district, which is part of the highway business district along Lindbergh Boulevard.
- Bill 8854 is the request by a petitioner to rezone 520 Brown Street from Historic Residential to Historic Business.
- Council unanimously passed bill 8855, which allows for the construction of a surgery center at 8453 N. Lindbergh.
- Bill 8856 was read, which would allow for an amendment to an ordinance to allow for a Chipotle restaurant at 2391 N. Highway 67.
- Bill 8857 would grant a special use permit for an auto sales business at 1121 N. Lafayette.
- Bill 8858 would amend permitted uses and special permitted uses in the Historic Business District.