Breakfast is an important start to your day, and for some, it will be a tremendous honor.
North County Incorporated (NCI) is looking for nominees to be celebrated and honored at its 35th Annual Breakfast. The breakfast serves as a celebration of the North St. Louis County community and its civic and community leaders.
NCI has asked for nominees for its:
- Business Development Award: This honors a business, individual or organization that has impacted the economic development of the area.
- Community Development Award: An individual, business or organization would be honored for their achievements in benefitting youth, residents, organizations and other through selfless acts.
- Public Service Award: An individual who has worked or been elected or appointed in a public body and whose long service has impacted the community.
- Elmer Belsha Leadership Award: This honors an individual whose commitment to NCI and North County has held a positive impact on the community served.
The deadline for submissions will be March 16.
In order to nominate, you must send the name, phone number, email of the nominee as well as which award category and a paragraph as to why they should be honored. In addition, a biography of the nominee must be submitted.
Last year, several Florissant notables were honored including, former Greater North County Chamber of Commerce president Diana Weidinger for the Elmer Belsha Leadership Award, former Mayor Robert Lowery for public service and Police Chief William Karabas for community development.
- For last year's coverage of the breakfast, check out "Florissant Officials, Figures Honored by North County Incorporated."
The 35th Annual Breakfast will be held May 18 at the St. Louis Airport Marriott.