The Hazelwood School District (HSD) Board of Education will convene Tuesday at 6:30 p.m., to discuss district business.
At it's last meeting, the Board of Education learned of Hazelwood Schools Realizing Operating Budget Surplus. Dwight Lindhorst, assistant superintendent for finance and facilities gave his quarterly budget update in which he attributed an increase of revenue, along with decreased expenditures for taking a November 2012 budget deficit from $496,000 to a $168,000 operating surplus in the first quarter of 2013.
Items on this week's agenda include:
- Mid-Year Accountability Reports: Barrington, Jamestown, Russell, West Middle, English Language Learners/Galactic
- Drop-Out Prevention Program
Some Items Requiring Board Voting Action:
- Small Contracts - F.H.E. Service, LLC
- Contracts - Kronos Maintenance and Support
- Classroom Rental Agreement from Special School District
- Change Orders for Wright Construction:
- Keeven Elementary- $2,439.52
- East Early Childhood- $6,326.71
- West Early Childhood- $9,302.28
- Bid Summaries
- Fuel Pump Electrical
- Windows and Storefront Replacement
- East Middle Schematic Design
Will you be attending this week's meeting?