One man has died and another left in serious condition after a shooting in Black Jack took place Thursday afternoon.
Six men met at a house at 4950 Patricia Ridge and an argument ensued, according to a St. Louis County press release.
Two of the men stayed to talk to police after calling 911, and the other two men fled but were later caught and arrested by police.
A gun has been found and has been sent to the crime lab to determine if it's the weapon used. Police have not released any of the men's names at this time.
See More on Patch
- Updated: Suspect Charged in Shooting Death of North County Man
- North County Man Robbed Three Florissant Stores, Police Say
- Two Men Charged for Robbery, Shooting Near Florissant Valley Campus
- Black Jack Man Charged in Drug Deal Shooting in Ferguson
- Woman Helped Set Up Black Jack Man in Attempted Robbery, Police Say