After the other four escaped Pike County inmates were captured Monday, the final man was caught Tuesday night.
St. Louis County police caught and arrested William John Thomas Wilkerson Jr., of Florissant, Oak Forest Apartments right off Lindbergh and Page near Maryland Heights, according to Fox 2 News.
Originally, Wilkerson was being held for failing to appear on a charge of stealing anhydrous ammonia.
The other inmates were captured Monday, four in the state of Oklahoma and the other in Pike County.
All have been returned to Bowling Green, MO.
See More on Patch
- Three Florissant Residents Indicted in Multi-State Car Scheme
- Cars Crash, One Overturns Near Dunn, Graham Roads
- Crime Roundup: Murder, Barber Shop Shooting and Restaurants Giving Booze to Minors
- Two Men Charged for Robbery, Shooting Near Florissant Valley Campus
- Crime Roundup: Bomb Threat at School, Child Molestation and Drug Shooting