Police responded to a stealing incident in the 100 block of Shawnee when a chainsaw was taken from the back yard. A man was seen running around 6:45 a.m. north of Shawnee with a chainsaw in hand.
An attempted first-degree burglary occurred in the 3000 block of Santiago. The resident heard the man unlocking the rear patio door and confronted him. The burglar ran from the house in an unknown direction.
An air conditioning unit was stolen in the 1400 block of Bobolink from a vacant house. According to the report, the incident happened sometime between April 23 and April 30.
A dark gray 2006 Toyota Tundra pick-up truck was stolen from the 300 block of Dunn overnight.
See More on Patch
- Crime: Mom Pleads Guilty to Murdering Baby; DWI Checkpoints Set For This Weekend
- Man Charged With Breaking Into Two Florissant Businesses
- Man Charged With Two Florissant Burglaries in February
- Florissant Teen Helped Burglarize Neighbor's Home, Police Say
- North County Man Fleeing Burglary Arrest Drove at Officers, Police Say
Most Popular articles
- Man Bought $8,998 in Money Orders With Stolen Debit Card, Police Say
- Didn’t Get True Religion: Inmate Charged With Stealing Clothes from Saks, Police Say
- Custodian Caught Cleaning Out Middle School Safe of Nearly $2,300, Police Say
- Restaurant Inspections: Burger King, Dairy Queen Easily Pass
- Woman Robs North County Man After Sex