Five Things to See on This Week's Florissant Patch
Florissant resumes to normal after a weekend of Valley of Flowers, but there's still a lot happening.
After a huge week of holidays and festival activity, Florissant looks a bit slow this week, but there’s still a lot to look forward to.
Check out what we’ll have for readers this week:
- The weather looks to be a bit settled this week as the National Weather Service reports most days this week sunny with highs in the 80s. A chance of rain and storms does loom during Wednesday night.
- The Florissant City Council takes a break from its regular Monday night meeting to recuperate from the Valley of Flowers festival but resumes business Tuesday night. We’ll be there to cover it, and we’ll have what happened ready to roll on Wednesday.
- Speaking of Valley of Flowers, we’ll make sure to have a full photo recap of the 49th annual festival in this week’s Viewfinder.
- Friday the 13th looms this week. Make sure to put away the black cat and the ladders, but break out those thrillers.
- The Ferguson-Florissant Board of Education meets on Wednesday night, and we’ll have coverage of what was said and passed on Thursday.