Game 2 of the World Series gets underway at Busch Stadium at 7:05 p.m. Thursday, and those without tickets can watch the game in their home or around other St. Louis Cardinals supporters.
A number of bars and restaurants in Florissant and nearby communities offer a way to watch the game and have some eats and drinks for a reasonable price.
Here’s what we’ve found happening locally for the St. Louis Cardinals trip to the World Series:
- You can experience a true “game-time” experience at as it will give away 40 rally towels Thursday. It also has a bucket of beer and a dozen wings for $17.59.
- When customers sit down to watch the game at , they will find specials of 40-cent breaded wings as well as $12 bucket for domestic beer.
- If you’re looking to be surrounded by Cardinals memorabilia with some die-hard fans, Albert Pujols’ namesake, , might have something up your alley. The restaurant boasts a $5 World Series menu, which includes burgers, chicken sandwich, nachos, pizza and potato skins for $5 each. The bar also has five beers for $10, and domestic longneck beers are two for one.
- For those looking for a few drinks with their World Series, has buckets for $13.50.
- For Thursday night’s game, offers $1.50 draft beers as well as $2 bottled beer. Bartenders urge customers to arrive much earlier than the game’s start time for a seat.