Christian Hospital President Ron McMullen Appointed NCI's 2013 Chairman
North County Incorporated, the area's regional development center, recently announced the 2013 NCI Board of Directors.
North County Incorporated (NCI), the area's regional development center, recently announced its 2013 NCI Board of Directors Ron McMullen is the new chairman of the board. Chairman is a one-year term that began January 1, 2013. McMullen is succeeding Sandy Weber, recently retired vice president/district director for US Bank, who served as NCI’s 2012 chairwoman.
“Ron McMullen has been an active member of the NCI Board of Directors and the community," Weber said in a statement. "His diverse leadership skills will be an asset as the incoming board chair for North County Inc."
Ron McMullen is the President of Christian Hospital. He has worked in the healthcare industry for more than 30 years and currently oversees Christian Hospital, Northwest HealthCare and Village North Retirement Center, according to NCI.
McMullen has served on North County Incorporated’s Board of Directors since 2007 and on the NCI Executive Board as a director since 2010. He has also served as the organization's secretary (2011) and vice chair (2012).
“We’ll continue to connect our community and its municipal and business leaders as we work together toward positive growth and economic development to enhance the quality of life in this region,” McMullen said.
NCI also named new board members including Woodson Terrace Mayor Larry “Butch” Besmer; William Ray, Jr, St. Louis County; Scott Schneider, U.S. Bank; and Elizabeth Wade, Pulaski Bank.
Based in the City of Hazelwood, North County Incorporated was founded in 1977 and represents the 47 municipalities and unincorporated area in North St. Louis County. NCI is an advocate for economic and community development for North St. Louis County.
2013 North County Incorporated Officers
Chair – Ron McMullen, Christian Hospital
Vice Chair – Chief Mike Gantner, Black Jack Fire Protection District
Treasurer – Fletcher E. Wells II, St. John’s Bank & Trust Company
Secretary – Judge Dan Boyle, The Boyle Law Firm, LLC
Complete 2013 North County Incorporated Board of Directors
- Jack Agnew, Individual/Resident
- Kim Bakker, SSM Health Care – St. Louis
- Everet Ballard, Individual/Resident
- Nathan Bennett, Hendel's Cafe and Piano Bar
- Mayor Larry "Butch" Besmer, City of Woodson Terrace
- Milton Bischof, Trinity Catholic High School
- Brenda Bobo-Fisher, Individual/Resident
- Marsha Bonds, Coldwell Banker Gundaker
- Daniel Boyle, The Boyle Law Firm, LLC
- T.R. Carr, Ph.D., Individual/Resident
- John Cary, Ed.D., Special School District
- Lillie Dumas, Commerce Bank
- Chief Michael Gantner, Black Jack Fire Protection District
- Dora Gianoulakis, Spanish Lake Community Association
- Brian Goldman, Northwest Chamber of Commerce
- Patty Gould, Pattonville School District
- Mayor Patrick Green, City of Normandy
- Kevin Hall, Bommarito of Hazelwood, Nissan, Honda, Volkswagen and Ford
- Jim Hessel, Individual/Resident
- Sean Hogan, SSM DePaul Health Center
- Christopher Kilbride, Ed.D., Ritenour School District
- Mayor James Knowles III, City of Ferguson
- Stanton Lawrence, Ed.D., Normandy School District
- Chief Terry Loehrer, Pattonville Fire Protection District
- Carolyn Marty, Greater North County Chamber of Commerce
- Mayor Norm McCourt, City of Black Jack
- Art McCoy, Ph.D., Ferguson-Florissant School District
- Karen McKay, Individual/Resident
- Ronald McMullen, Christian Hospital
- Justin Naber, Fred Weber, Inc.
- Howard Nimmons, CPA/PPS, CFP, Nimmons Wealth Management
- John O’Mara, Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 562
- Shirley Paro, City of Bellefontaine Neighbors
- Marcia Pfeiffer, Ph.D., St. Louis Community College at Florissant Valley
- Karen Pierre, University of Missouri-St. Louis
- Terry Proffitt, Individual/Resident
- Carolyn Pryor, M.D., Serenity Women’s Healthcare, Inc.
- Bill Ray, St. Louis County
- David Reed, St. Louis Mills
- Mayor Matthew Robinson, City of Hazelwood
- Scott Schneider, US Bank
- Mayor Thomas Schneider, City of Florissant
- Rance Thomas, Ph.D., John Knox Presbyterian Church
- Grayling Tobias, Ed.D., Hazelwood School District
- Mark Tranel, Ph.D., Public Policy Research Center
- Elizabeth Wade, Pulaski Bank
- Timothy Wadman, SSM Rehabilitation Hospital
- Senator Gina Walsh, State of Missouri
- Sandra Weber, Individual/Resident
- Fletcher E. Wells II, St. Johns Bank & Trust Co.