2012 Valley of Flowers Queen Candidates Announced
Thirteen ladies will compete to be the 50th Valley of Flowers queen.
Earlier this month, the 2012 Valley of Flower’s Court was announced at the annual Queens Dinner, according to a press release.
Thirteen ladies and their sponsors were announced at the dinner held April 1 at the James J. Eagan Center.
The ladies selected to be queen candidates, include:
- Courtney Brooks – North County Churches Uniting for Racial Harmony and Justice
- Delaney Callan – North County CYC
- Karyn Jones – Accessible Play, Inc.
- Madison Kirk – Gary’s Auto Service
- Lauren Lemp – Florissant Valley Jaycees
- Ashley Norton – Hendel’s Market Café
- Poala Ramirez – Edible Arrangements
- Katie Schonhoff – Dooley’s Florists & Gifts
- Alyson Schroeder – Old Town Donut Shop
- Jackie Schultz – Florissant Rotary Club
- Kim Thro – Sacred Heart
- Sadie Votruba – Goeke Produce
- Monica Wilson – Don Henefer Jewelers
The queen and her court will be announced toward the end of the festival, May 6 at 4 p.m. She will serve as the 50th Valley of Flowers queen.